Has Anyone Had There Bushcraft Uk Mag Yet???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ralph

Forager
Oct 31, 2005
lost
No BCUK magNo BCUK mag and no trips to the woods makes Ralph a dull boy and no trips to the wNo BCUK mag and no trips to the woods makes Ralph a dull boyoods makes RalphNo BCUK mag and no trips to the woods makes Ralph a dull boy a dull boyNo BCUK mag and no trips to the woods makes Ralph a dull boy etc etc etc...

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Tony said:
I think it's £18??
I thought it was similar to coming through customs at the airport, you could bring in £50 worth of stuff before you had to pay duty, I may be wrong though.

jem seeley

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2004
framlingham suffolk
Received my copy today(have eagerly awaited the post each day since the weekend) Looking forward to my bedtime read-have only flicked through it so far!
Glad to see Barry Scott has moved on from the 'Cillit Bang' adverts! :D Why does he need to shout?
Anyway thanks team for another great looking mag.

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Well it works :D
lunar.jpg

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1524&cat=510

clcuckow said:
Well mine arrived today. Hope it is clear tonight so I can have a play with the moon compass.

P.S. this photo was taken on the bottom of my Colorado Pelican.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
mine came today :You_Rock_ . The price of a years sub for the mags, more than covers the first three mags.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for letting me know :D Sorry to all those that have got these late, we've followed up with the post office and it would seem that sending them took a lot longer than usual, this on top of things that are sometimes slow anyway has meant that some of you have waited weeks longer than others.

As I said above, anyone that's not got their copy please email Shelly shop@bushcraftuk.com and let her know, it will get sorted much quicker that way.

Thanks all

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
received mine yesterday - and a cracking issue it is!:D

one complaint! - I don't want to pull it appart to make my moon compass (anal I know) :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE