Has Anyone Had There Bushcraft Uk Mag Yet???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fast celt

Forager
Aug 9, 2005
West Yorkshire
Nice peice by John Kelly (Magickelly) The Song Of The Paddle.
It finally talked me into buying the book
Song of the Paddle:
An Illustrated Guide to Wilderness Camping"
Bill Mason; Paperback; $13.57
Could'nt source it new in this country so bought it from amazon USA for the grand sum of $22.55 = £11.94 including postage and packing, just hope no import customs charges. :rolleyes:

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
fast celt said:
Song of the Paddle:
Could'nt source it new in this country so bought it from amazon USA for the grand sum of $22.55 = £11.94 including postage and packing, just hope no import customs charges. :rolleyes:
You should be ok regarding import duty as it is below the threshold (£50, i think).

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Excellent, I'm glad that people are liking it, it's a surprising amount of work but when the feedback comes in it makes it worth it!

Anyone that's got any problems please email Shelly shop@bushcraftuk.com and she'll deal with them. She doesn't come on here a lot so it would speed things up.

Thanks for the feedback, remember to send in some letters/emails and we'll get some of them into the mag.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
fast celt said:
Song of the Paddle:

It's a great book and you will like it, I guarantee it :D . For anyone else looking for copies it can be found in stock in a number of canoe shops but you can also order it through either www.abebooks.co.uk or on amazon.co.uk have a look as the "New and Used" option

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE