Has Anyone Had There Bushcraft Uk Mag Yet???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody has had the next bushcraft uk mag yet as I asked last week and was told it would prob be this week but the postman has just delivered and no mag :(
Maybe its not due out this week its just that I am chomping on the bit to read it :banghead:
Hope it comes soon :You_Rock_
:lmao:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Got mine this morning and had a quick flick through, looks bigger and has some great info as usual. Love all the info on wild food, loads of it.
Excellent work guys :You_Rock_ Will read proper at leisure.........
ps.........Nice canoe John.........

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
:eek: You guys should have had them days ago, they were dropped off at the Village post office and the lovely lady sticks on the postage for me. Simon, I’ll pop down there in a minute and see why you've not got yours.

Those that have got it, I'm glad you're enjoying the read :D Make sure you send me some pics of working Moon compasses and I could do with some readers letters for the new letters page, hey, there might even be a prize for the star letter!

Anyone that's not got their Mag yet, i'm sure it will be there any day, as I said, I'll go and check ;)

Cheers
T

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Whoa, my gosh the rain is falling,
and I can't stop checking.
The post-box, it is calling
the tears keep failling
Can’t tell when its gonna stop,
the rain on my tarp pops
falling down my face.
It isn't really fair, pops.

I'm still waiting,
Rain falling down my face.
I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting,
I'm still waiting, I'm still waiting,
Yes I will.

I wait in the rain, I wait in the sun.
Please, relieve me from these pains,
Oh pains, just pains.
I love the mag , yes I do.
But tell me, will be delivered here too

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
It had not arrived when I left for work. If I am lucky it will be thee when I get home and tonight is the night when I take the girls to music lessons so I have half an hour of peace and quiet in the car to read while they are in. Probably the only time I do get in a week :rolleyes:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
My unit has a long weekend and aren't back to work until wednesday! I, on the other hand, am instructing on an AFV course, so am at work. My mag may be mere metres away but I won't be able to get hold of it until wednesday! :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE