Happy Birthday Toddy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thank you, one and all, for the good wishes. :You_Rock_
I hit the ripe old age of 48 this time around and this birthday was a *lot* of fun, heaven alone knows what the half century one will be like :D I tell you this much though, it's going to be a h3lluva ceilidh :D ;)
My youngest uncle, who's only 86, tells me I'm but a lassie yet :rolleyes: ......right then, so I'm planning on at least another 40 years fun :) ....I think my sons are worried :confused:

Cheers,
Toddy

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
Toddy said:
Thank you, one and all, for the good wishes. :You_Rock_
I hit the ripe old age of 48 this time around and this birthday was a *lot* of fun, heaven alone knows what the half century one will be like :D I tell you this much though, it's going to be a h3lluva ceilidh :D ;)
My youngest uncle, who's only 86, tells me I'm but a lassie yet :rolleyes: ......right then, so I'm planning on at least another 40 years fun :) ....I think my sons are worried :confused:

Cheers,
Toddy

Quite right miss. There are many happy hours of enjoyment ot be had from you yet!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE