Happy Birthday Toddy

:hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thank you kindly :D :D Uhuh, 21 was a loooong time ago :eek:

......Harvestman, I'm really hoping, but I'm just back from a double funeral, literally :sigh:

I'm really hoping that it's all well and truly settled at that; we'll blame the Perseids that I haven't managed to see at all this year.

The presents have been good :D the weather's very pleasant, the good wishes are much appreciated, family and friends have called, and we're watching Charlie.....who is a Heinz57 type enormous muscley but brilliant natured mutt who took HWMBLT for a walk this morning, and discovered the delight of the quarry pond :rolleyes: :yikes: .....bearing in mind that my husband is one of those lean wiry wee Scotsmen, it look both hands and both heels dug in to get Charlie out of the pond; yep he was still on the lead :D....and he's now generously donating wet muddy dogginess all round the house :rolleyes: guess I'll need to steam clean the carpets at the weekend. Sod's law :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm having a cuppa and I have chocolates :D it's all good :cool:

:grouphug:
Mary

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thank you :)

Charlie's brilliant, the kind of dog that dogs should be tbh, the kind of entirely safe but bloody minded, eat anything mutt that gets kids into mischief with no ill intent at all. I think if he'd been mine when my sons were younger, I'd have had a job and half keeping the three of them out of the burn, and the Clyde too :rolleyes: His only failure is an incredible compulsion to chase anything small and furry :rolleyes: and we have squirrels and my neighbour's pet rabbit's out in their garden....thankfully through a six foot high fence covered in ivy and roses, right enough, but I'm still keeping a wary eye on aforementioned mutt :)

atb,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE