Happy Birthday Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D I didn't know that :)

Buses and pubs, and one totally chilled out dog, nature wise :) not a bad bone in him, no nippy 'triggers' apart from a desire to chase small and furry. He caught a neighbour's elderly cat once and just stood there with moggy in mouth wondering what the hang to do with it. I'm told that the cat just hung there like a kitten until Charlie put it down totally unharmed if a little frantic :dunno:

Do I want a dog ? no; anyone who knows me knows I'm not 'house-proud', clean enough to be healthy and tidy enough to be comfortable and it'll do fine. We do stuff though, we make, we read, we're busy, so clutter of things is normal :) Friends come in and clear whatever I'm making off a chair for a seat while I put the kettle on. A sleek modern no stuff type house would do my head in.
I'm an old fashioned housewife though, and when I was growing up our dogs had kennels. Folks don't seem to do that nowadays but there was no mess of dog hair or mud trailed through the house. I like Charlie fine, but I scrub and hoover when he goes home :eek:

atb,
Mary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE