Handled my first blade....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Admittedly it was a purchased blade, but at least I know its a good one. Made by our very own Hill Bill as an altered s4 blade due to it going a bit wrong at some point. So I think it may be unique... perhaps that was part of its appeal.. who knows.

Now even though I have said that I wouldn't buy another knife (well apart from a new edc) I thought that technically this was a blade and therefore not a knife..... so managed to justify the purchase on a technicality.

Anyway, once Id received it it was time to dress it up... but with what....

Seeing as I have an S4 from him, I thought Id just dress it up similarly to make a nice pair, so black G10 it was....

IMG_20131211_211744.jpg

And along side its bigger brother

_20131211_211900.jpg

Despite thinking Id ruined it at one point (pre shaping etc), Im pleased with the out come, even with the imperfections. Although the next project may have to be sheaths as this the s4 and another blade are currently in temporary accommodation or homeless. Unless I get someone to make me some.

Probably the worst thing about it is that it was a joy to do, and in some way therapeutic, and now want to do others....

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I like that.

Now even though I have said that I wouldn't buy another knife (well apart from a new edc) I thought that technically this was a blade and therefore not a knife..... so managed to justify the purchase on a technicality.
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE