Hand Made Mukluks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Good job, I was intending to make some before the Arctic trip next year but found a pair of Canadian military ones instead.

I think yours look better though.

Thanks. :)
I saw the Canadian ones online before but only in the US. It will be interesting to try these out in the cold, hopefully we will have some dry snow days here this winter. I will let you know how I get on, but in the mean time the felt boots are nice and cosy to wear around the house. :)

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Nice one Andy, will have to send you a pic of mine now they are finished around the tops(the wool liners), it was really a superb course in such a wonderful setting as well :)

Just an update......

Both Mukluks are finished and very comfy to wear around the house..

Mukluks by pandabean2010, on Flickr

Mukluks by pandabean2010, on Flickr

And the nearly finished outer mitten. Finally after a few washes I have managed to get rid of whatever it was that was leaving a nasty taste, its still there but much weaker so maybe another wash once they are all sewn up.
The only thing I going to add to this is leather trimming around the opening , that is until I can get some more ribbon to decorate it similar to the boots.
I will post up a seperate thread once I have the mittens at a stage that is worth posting....

Unfinished Mitten by pandabean2010, on Flickr

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Sorry for the delay mate, said I'd pop a pic up ages ago (work, girlfriend, me being lazy,etc etc)!!!
mutluks.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE