Hampshire Meet - Dates and location TBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arvensis

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2006
Eastleigh
I'll probably head over early afternoon. if someone could send me some directions/grid ref for parking etc, that would be appreciated.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
1. Ed Edwards (19 & 20)
2. Gregor-scott
3. Angst
4. Adestu (19 & 20)
5. Gentlemanc (19 TBC & 20)
6. NineInchNinja
7. Arvensis 19th
8. Colec156
9. AndyG (20th)

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Just a thought since most of the folk going don't know each other would a pub meet be an idea before so people know who to look for when they arrive. Also so I get a chance to meet some of you since wont make it this time.

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
I'll pm a link with directions to all you have paid subs a little nearer the time.

Adestu, Arvensis, gregor-scott, 9inchninja, EdEdwards - thanks for your payments

Hi Andy i hope to be making the payment this weekend

I am up for a social pint prior to the event, I am currently working in Southampton and drive through Alton on my way home.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
How about thurs 11th for a pint?

some where near Alton? There is a pub just round the corner from the woods or can do somewhere more central if you are more disperse.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
If it's after work on Thursday then that's fine, as long as the missus isn't working (I'll have to pick up little'un).

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
So how about 20:00hrs on 4th April at Meon Hut that way Andy can join us so you can ask any questions about his woods your be staying in?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE