Hampshire Meet - Dates and location TBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
1. Ed Edwards (19 & 20)
2. Gregor-scott
3. Angst
4. Adestu (19 & 20)
5. Gentlemanc (19 TBC & 20)
6. NineInchNinja
7. Arvensis 19th
8. Colec156
9. AndyG (20th)

Adestu, Arvensis, gregor-scott, 9inchninja, EdEdwards - thanks for your payments

If i've missed anyone's payments please let me know.

Directions sent to those so far.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
evening people,weather looks good for this as well.not met any of you so looking forward to that to.
anyone wants my number pm as i'll be there fairly early on friday.
cheers

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Adestu, Arvensis, gregor-scott, 9inchninja, EdEdwards, gentlemanc, angst - thanks for your payments.

hope you all got the directions?

Was up there at the beginning of the week and it was surprisingly dry. Mind you that may all have changed the last couple of days. There is a reasonable stack of firewood, but please be sure to replace what you use. :)

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Adestu, Arvensis, gregor-scott, 9inchninja, EdEdwards, gentlemanc, angst - thanks for your payments.

hope you all got the directions?

Was up there at the beginning of the week and it was surprisingly dry. Mind you that may all have changed the last couple of days. There is a reasonable stack of firewood, but please be sure to replace what you use. :)

Yep, I've got the directions. I've even sorted a babysitter so I can get away early Friday :) Can't wait!

Thanks so much for the use of your Woodland.

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
Yeah thanks Andy. I can now confirm I'm only there on Saturday, apparently I can't have fun two nights running :-( lol. Really looking forward to it though, question is hammock or ground!! Hhhmmm.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Yeah thanks Andy. I can now confirm I'm only there on Saturday, apparently I can't have fun two nights running :-( lol. Really looking forward to it though, question is hammock or ground!! Hhhmmm.

I was amazed when I got a 48 hour pass off SWMBO! I didn't ask twice that's for sure. She's even sorted a baby sitter so I can leave early Friday.... Maybe I should be worried? ;) !

Arvensis

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2006
Eastleigh
I got the directions thanks Andy. Hopefully a new coilpack + plugs will sort my car troubles out! If the forecast stays as it is, I may visit a fairly nearby area to look for reptiles before I get to the woods.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Well, time is rapidly approaching! Got Friday off work, so I'll be there about mid morning. I'm bringing the dixie pot full of meat for Friday night - anything anyone doesn't like?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE