Hampshire Meet - Dates and location TBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Afternoon All.

After the success of the last one, is anyone up for another Hampshire meet - on 09th / 10th June?

Stolen directly and without (the spoon of) shame from the previous thread:

AndyN has very kindly allowed us to hold a meet in his woodland south of Alton, with easy access from the M3.

There will be a £10 fee payable per person to the woodland owner
Lets draw a line on numbers at 10, so please only add your name if you can definitely make it, so that others don't miss out.

Look forward to seeing some of you again, and meeting others.

Disclaimer - This is a 100% social event only and attendance is solely at your own risk. No insurance will be provided.

1. 9InchNinja
2. Adestu
3. Bushwacker Bob

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
No,...........

hahaha

sorry dudes, i have to share my bitter sacrastic nastyness with some northern people next,...(to be honest they seem to handle it better too)

what can i say,...i,m in demand ,..its difficult ,....i have to spread me sen so thinly....sigh,...

Raikey's next apperance in the spring tour, will be at Brockwell, anyone wishing to attend should book early to avoid dissappointment

personal apperances can be arranged, please PM for rates and availability.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Maybe. The last one put years on me.

the last one also earned you a place on "the list"

hahahahaa you love it,...go on admiit it,.....you WANTED to be on the list dint yer??

you must have been actively trying,....

no-one can be that much of a *%&* without effort,....

Can they????

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
so need to get something in before then?

well I don't want to dictate the dates, plus I may not even be able to make it even if it is before then as I have lots on the next couple of months moving house and baby prep), just go ahead and pick a date and I will do my damnedest to be there. Although I would be able to do first two weekends of June :D

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Cool - so 9th & 10th of June :)

Anyone have any preferences on location? Same place as last time (if it's okay with Andy, of course) or does anyone know of anywhere else that may be available?

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Surprised Grendel's not popped up on here yet. You've not blown yourself up with that smoker have you Ian?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Cool - so 9th & 10th of June :)

Anyone have any preferences on location? Same place as last time (if it's okay with Andy, of course) or does anyone know of anywhere else that may be available?

should be possible if you did want to use my place. same arrangement as before.

If you do want to , please email me with numbers.

Thanks
Andy.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Thanks Andy, greatly appreciated!

Sooo, 9th / 10th June at Andy's site in Farringdon?

Names on the list please gents:

1. 9InchNinja

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE