Hampshire Meet - Dates and location TBC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Great Photo's sorry I missed it :( Few more faces I recognise from the shooting club there.

Hopefully I'll try not to injure myself or have surgery booked on a bushcraft weekend next outing. :lmao:

Reduced the knee dressing today but still cant drive for at least 2 weeks and got some trendy compression stockings to wear for the next few weeks while hobbling around but does mean 5 weeks off work:cool: but there has to be an easier way to get time off work. LOL

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2009
Hants
Yeah, 9inch has been pestering me to come along and I'm very glad I did. Was a different vibe to what I normally do and I have to say it was very refreshing to hear other people on why they enjoy getting out into the woods.

Speedy recovery Grendel, and will catch you at the club.

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
This was my first meet and I really enjoyed the experience. thanks to everyone for your help, advice, guidance, for making me feel so welcome and for making my shopping list even longer.

All of this begs the question of when is the next meet? Does anyone know if there is another planned in the area in the not to distant future or do we need to start offering suggestions for dates for the next one?

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Organisation is the problem Chris. Usually no one takes responsibility, then everyone is working/cant make it, then someone names a date and everyone who says they are going then drop out. They usually need a couple of months notice to find a mutually convenient date.:lmao:

What was the stew like?

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Organisation is the problem Chris. Usually no one takes responsibility, then everyone is working/cant make it, then someone names a date and everyone who says they are going then drop out. They usually need a couple of months notice to find a mutually convenient date.:lmao:

What was the stew like?

lol.
Happy to provide the venue, but yep someone else can do the organisation. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE