Hampshire, Alton meet in November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo...i dont know whether or not to take anything raikey says (or any of you lot for that matter lol!) seriously but yeah i'd like to learn a bit about anything you guys can teach....most of you have forgotten more than i know so....like a true nerd....i'll bring my camera and notepad too...as well as beers, knives and munchies...

a

ps....steve581's gonna try make it too....hes got dutch oven/tripod and stuff if needed...

nice one,...

ok , no pressure on this but,....if i brought my camera and a note pad, would you be up for a proper walk about and some plant ID ?

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
yo...i dont know whether or not to take anything raikey says (or any of you lot for that matter lol!) seriously but yeah i'd like to learn a bit about anything you guys can teach....most of you have forgotten more than i know so....like a true nerd....i'll bring my camera and notepad too...as well as beers, knives and munchies...

a

ps....steve581's gonna try make it too....hes got dutch oven/tripod and stuff if needed...

There won't be a massive amount around in the wood in November, but for sure we can take a walk down the lanes and byways and i'm sure that Sean and I will be happy to share our knowledge.

I was also considering felling a tree for some large carving project e.g. dough bowls if people fancy a go.

Still plenty of time to plan the weekend, but I don't intend to just sit on my **** for 2 days :)

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Yep i'm up for it. Just need to book the time off work.

1. Andyn
2. angst
3. Southey
4. Raikey
9. bushwacker bob:)
10.Grendel

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
There won't be a massive amount around in the wood in November, but for sure we can take a walk down the lanes and byways and i'm sure that Sean and I will be happy to share our knowledge.

I was also considering felling a tree for some large carving project e.g. dough bowls if people fancy a go.

Still plenty of time to plan the weekend, but I don't intend to just sit on my **** for 2 days :)

Hmmm maybe an ash :D !!! :p

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010

beautiful!

been thinking about investing in an adze too,...

you may have just swung it for me,..

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
1. Andyn
2. angst
3. Southey
4. Raikey
5. shaggystu
9. bushwacker bob:)
10.Grendel

not exactly the closest meet for me but, as it transpires, strangely easy to get to (us northern stuarts stick together :)). so, as long as you don't mind another northern monkey lowering the tone i'd love to attend

cheers

stuart

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
not exactly the closest meet for me but, as it transpires, strangely easy to get to (us northern stuarts stick together :)). so, as long as you don't mind another northern monkey lowering the tone i'd love to attend

cheers

stuart

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the Southey bashing commence,..

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
dudes,...the meat feast we put together last time was legendary,...(mmm that dint sound like i thought it would ha)

we didnt have any room for veg once the dead animal was browned off,....

sounds as tho we'll have a couple of dutchies bubbling this time too,...

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Just watched The Goon! well worth it if you have BTvision!

whats that got to do with my meat stew???

get off my thread southey,....

spamming my chat up wit yo whack talk,...tsh!

i,m the gaffer of the hampshire group, ,...and as such i have the power,....

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Oh yeah! hahaha I compleatly forgot i had given the group over! hahahaha the Goon is a great film,

images

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Oh yeah! hahaha I compleatly forgot i had given the group over! hahahaha the Goon is a great film,

images

1. please take the group back,..they talk funny...
b. where,..on that film advertisment does it say the word "the" ?? its GOON,...not THE GOON,....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE