Hampshire, Alton meet in November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
That is sorted for Saturday evening, well the venison is.
The other stus dont know about your aversion to spicy food.:lmao:..............total eclipse

Thats good then I'll have to explain my full moon and need for a **** pit away from the public then :lmao:.

Mind you i may only be able to make Sat/Sun now since the cretins at work have put me on some poxy study day on Friday but if i can make it i'l cater for myself Friday in that case so you folks can eat as much vindaloo as you like. Let me know what you would like me to bring for Sat night food.

As for camping what are folks doing tent, tarp, Hammock Ect since now have a DD hammock but no underblanket or matt to fit. I presume being November it may be tent weather????

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Naaaaaah! Tarp and sleeping bag dude! Though me an stu are in a tent with a stove :D. But if you were in an UN stove able tent it would be chilly where as with a tarp you can leave one side open to your fire.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE