For Sale Hammock system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 19, 2005
Wiltshire
I am having a massive clear out and have started with some of my outdoor gear.

I am selling the following as a complete order:

1x Ray Mears Pyramid hammock (changed to whoopee sling system)
1x tree hugger set
1x UK hammocks catsil with doors tarp
1x UK hammocks winter under blanket
1x UK hammocks winter over blanket
1x under blanket sil nylon cover

Its all in excellent condition and can provide pics on request.

£600 all in via PayPal

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Got any links to the items too? I can't actually find a 'UK hammocks' - I've found a Hammocks Co Uk, but they seem to be actually called the Mexican Hammock Company. Sorry if I'm being daft.

Aug 19, 2005
Wiltshire
Got any links to the items too? I can't actually find a 'UK hammocks' - I've found a Hammocks Co Uk, but they seem to be actually called the Mexican Hammock Company. Sorry if I'm being daft.
Hi and thanks for the question.

UKHammocks doesn't seem to be trading anymore for whatever reason and there seems to be negative posts about the company around the time of them stopping business.

I had my dealings with them when the company was very popular and had a very good reputation.

I purchased their winter feather down top and under quilts in coyote brown and only used twice.

The catsil tarp was also purchased and produced as a UK HAMMOCKS item.

The underblanket cover was imported from US and made to order.

The Ray Mears pyramid hammock is the original produced hammock he used but is no longer made. I removed the strapping and used a whoopie system instead with tree huggers and soft shackles which are from DDHammocks. The whoppie slings, soft shackles and tree huggers are all new.

I can take pictures if requested as its a lot of money but I have always been particular about looking after my kit (my British Army training).

Part of me doesn't want to sell but it's a waste of good kit just sitting there so I'd rather see it go to someone who will use it.

Anymore questions, please ask.

Ukhammo

Aug 19, 2005
Wiltshire
Ignore the last part which shows 'Ukhammo'.

I very rarely post anything so not 100% in what I'm doing but like I said, any questions, please ask.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE