Hammock Choice Help Needed.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have both the DD Travel Hammock and the DD Frontline Hammock

I prefer the DD Travel Hammock but I think that is simply because I got that one first.

I have to admit that in Colder Temps the DD Frontline Hammock is better as there's no condensation.
I use a Bivvy Bag so the Condensation doesn't affect me from the wet although it does allow the air to be cooled enough so that there is a cool spot on my bag.

JC1984

Tenderfoot
Jan 11, 2012
Craster, Northumberland
I have the DD Camping hammock as it came recommended. I haven't tried any other sorts, so these threads are always interesting to read. But for the cost and the comfort of my DD-C, I can't imagine replacing it anytime soon - love it.

Deanno

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
Cardigan
Just had the "Go ahead" from the Boss and just ordered myself the DD Frontline and the DD Tarp XL both seconds.What a bargain, The tarp and hammock was £4.50 less than the Frontline on its own. Thanks JonaJuna

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
The "seconds" dd xl tarp and frontline hammock arrived today....

The hammock has some stuffed stitches in one point that clearly has been overstiched.... A cosmetic issue in my book

The tarp has one tag where the stitches are slightly rucked up. Again I consider cosmetic and wouldn't have even sent back at full price

Clearly DD Hammocks QC is really quite stringent

Happy chappy

Terr

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2010
Scotland
I ordered a seconds 3x3 on Sunday and it arrived today via recorded 1st class. Not one defect on it. Great piece of kit. Can't wait to get out and give it a test!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE