H + S hits the Scouts!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
I know it would be very easy for me to get labelled awkward sqaud if I comment further, but what I post is my sincere view, in the spirit of genuine debate, I am not trying to point score or agitate for the sake of it. :) No offense tad pole, but if you "dont buy in to it" you must be well out of touch or living in an insulated world. You feel the effect of PC H&S "initiative's" evreywhere you go in modern UK society, and by and large its unpopular and unwarrated with most normal people. Those who rely on the PC industry for a wage and a pension on the other hand, are about the only ones I can think of who care enough to defend it as a doctrine I think? You no longer need to read a paper to observe the reach of the social engineering that lies behind the PC agenda. You can experience it for yourself just by living in modern Britain!! Dont misunderstand me please, I fully accept that to use nasty name calling in reference to anyone, (not just non white people), is wrong, and it was and is still the case that it has to be confronted. I also accept that worker welfare was lacking for many years, I have heard many a gory tale of men ground to pulp in capstan drilling machines giant presses and saw benches, asbestos, coal dust etc. And I have lived in new cross and I know only too well what extremism can lead to. I know what its like to have a bunch of nf skinheades threaten to kill me outside my own front door. My view is based on experience, not journalistic theory or rhetoric. The PC revolution has overreached itself, like a runaway bandwagon, and any good or worthwhile acheivements it has created are in danger of being rejected, because of its arrogant, doctrinair and patronising approach to the general population, the same ones insidentally who pay lots of taxes that support the PC industry in all its manifestations in education and academentia, local government, the police, and so on. As has been noted a journolist's aim is to sell papers with story's, and they inevitably put their own angle on it (although how the bbc get away with their bias when they are publically funded escapes me :confused: ). It stands to reason that any journalist of any political persuasion could tell lies, its naive to think only right wing ones could be so devious :lmao: Whatever it takes, half truth's distortions and other "methods of presentation" to put a situation in a favourable or unfavourable light. Hey if for example the left wing papers and the bbc quit putting their angle on things and promoting their own genteel samitised version of bigotry we might discover that Jews and Americans arent in fact the bloodthirsty monsters that they are often portrayed as. It's not only people of a right wing political tendency that are susceptible to having their world view shaped for them by opportunist journo-businessmen is it. It may be so that the daily mail story was distorted to try to make a point, according to your friends account, I accept that. (Every journalist likes to impress the editor with a good point0. Maybe I look stupid for having taken that story at face value, I dont mind admitting that. But it in no way disproves the much bigger reality that the modern UK state has put itself in the position where it seeks to dictate to alln people what they should think, say and do, and what they should respect and value, and that to question this dynamic increasingly puts you in a dissident/hate crime type of position. To the extreme where in fact you could lose your job (or even get banned off of a forum :D ) simply because your beliefs arent state approved :confused:
Cheers and best wishes to all :) Jonathan :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE