Guyot bottles?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
Where would you recommend buying these?

I've seen some reviews on youtube and have to have one.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
IF you can wait abit , Lurch from Lakeland BUSHCRAFT will be stocking them as standard. See the Group Buy thread below,

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I just bought one from here, at a very good price, which is below the Import Duty/Vat/Parcel Force Handling Fee level, as the item costs £16:11, excluding International Shipping.

Guyot Designs Wide-mouth 38 oz Stainless Steel Reusable Bottle, Standard. $24.95

Sub-Total: $24.95
International: $6.95
Total: $31.90

Total UK price £21:38.
happy0054.gif

The company accepts PayPal.

I have no connection apart from just buying this bottle from them.

GYD-38.jpg

Update: Email confirmation that the bottle's shipped received at 16:10.
happy0034.gif

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I don't know how to do links, but i just typed in wide mouth drink bottle, on ebay,

I did a brief review on here somewhere, i've dropped it from shoulder height, and froze it in the freezer, it was good value.

Rob

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
I just bought one from here, at a very good price, which is below the Import Duty/Vat/Parcel Force Handling Fee level, as the item costs £16:11, excluding International Shipping.

VAT is charged on top of any shipping and duty costs.

So 17.5% of (item+shipping+duty)...

Not sure if that means the VAT threshold (£18) is inclusive or exclusive of shipping???

I think the duty threshold is £135.

Last edited:

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
VAT is charged on top of any shipping and duty costs.

So 17.5% of (item+shipping+duty)...

Not sure if that means the VAT threshold (£18) is inclusive or exclusive of shipping???

I think the duty threshold is £135.

I've been buying Photon Freedom Micro CN lights from Photon Light.com, and by keeping my individual orders below £18:00, I've never been charged VAT.

Bought eight so far that way, they pass through and are stamped by Mount Pleasant. When I checked the 'Gov' website I was certain that for personal import, the goods value of £18:00 applies, exclusive of shipping.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
I've been buying Photon Freedom Micro CN lights from Photon Light.com, and by keeping my individual orders below £18:00, I've never been charged VAT.

Bought eight so far that way, they pass through and are stamped by Mount Pleasant. When I checked the 'Gov' website I was certain that for personal import, the goods value of £18:00 applies, exclusive of shipping.

Yeah, I think you're right. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE