Guilty Pleasures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Right, first off this is nothing "dirty" (family forum and all that), but what are your guilty pleasures?

Here's one to start you all off;

Leftover vegetable pizza (served chilled) with lashings of original Tabasco sauce on top. :rolleyes: (my mouth is watering at the idea!)

Chris

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Carte Dor Vanilla icecream with grated Lindt 85% choc.. :) all washed down with Irn Bru, of course.. :)

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
EVERYTHING tastes better with Irn Bru. Particularly with a hangover. My guilty pleasure... banana, with slits cut in it, pieces of chocolate inserted, (slices of mars bar are the guiltiest) and the whole lot wrapped in foil in the embers... Oh my god!!! :D

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Scottish morning rolls with best butter, a thick slice of black pudding and a fried egg on top, with just a drizzle of brown sauce. About three at a time.

Washed down with ice cold Bru. (That strategy makes the grease in your mouth go solid so you can still taste the black pudding for hours afterward - also when you belch, you get the taste of fried eggs as well). Luverly!

Eric

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Argos catalogue.
Toys section.
Just 'Browsing' to see what modern youngsters can get that i didn't...

Surely all men do that , dont they??

Just me then.......

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
This sounds familiar for me!!

EVERYTHING tastes better with Irn Bru. Particularly with a hangover. My guilty pleasure... banana, with slits cut in it, pieces of chocolate inserted, (slices of mars bar are the guiltiest) and the whole lot wrapped in foil in the embers... Oh my god!!! :D

BUT I find I need to add a little a little Oban single malt (or other) to make it a true indulgence.

Also as a kid when we went scroggin for Apples my mum uses to core them fill em with raisins and choccy....mmmmmmmmmmmm it was a bonfire night special.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
TeeDee, you are so right, I prided myself as a kid having all the swanky toys, but Im green with envy now.

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Marmite :eek:

thickly buttered toast,then mix the Marmite with the butter.Mmmmmmm

Cant see what there is not to like,its yummy
GS

Boston973

Feb 3, 2009
Mass
watching my 6 year old doughters shows after work snuggled up together on the sofa. Hoping that no one figures out I have begun to enjoy the episodes as much as she does.

Oh the shame.....

Oh yea and smoking now and then when the wife cant catch me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE