Guilty Pleasures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Scotch pie in a roll, anything with health boy brand sweet chili sauce on it, lagavulin, jam straight from the jar and cheeseburgers. (not all at the same time).

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Actually one of the things I always feel guilty about is a good roll n bacon. Love bacon, love sausage, but feel slightly guilty for the pig that gave it up.. Odd innit, I am by no means a veggie but pigs have a certain intelligence about them. Of course you could argue that if they were that smart they'd not get eaten.. :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Actually one of the things I always feel guilty about is a good roll n bacon. Love bacon, love sausage, but feel slightly guilty for the pig that gave it up.. Odd innit, I am by no means a veggie but pigs have a certain intelligence about them. Of course you could argue that if they were that smart they'd not get eaten.. :D

Horses is horses
Cows is cows
But Pigs 'r people...

That makes me a cannibal as I love most pork products!

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
My (not so) guilty pleasure is a reclining chair. Rests my back and I can even get a good night's kip by the fire if all else fails. :eek:

Martin

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Prawn Mayonnaise Sandwich, with lots of salt and vinegar crisps stuck in the sandwich. Sounds awful but tastes great.

Oh, not to forget marmite and brown Norwegian Goat's cheese on toast! Great salt and sweet, tangy result!

God yeah, pickled onion monster munch butties with real butter and maybe a slice of ham.
reformed carcinogenic cheap variety ham of course:D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hey Gunslinger have you tried it on a Scottish Plain loaf ? Marmitey buttery crunch taste explosion :approve:

Brilliant ...........and yes with Irn Bru :eek:

The same bread toasted and buttered and then good rich cheddar on top, grilled until it bubbles and almost goes crispy, shake of salt...........I'm hungry now, and I can't eat *any* of that. :sigh:

I can however still have the tin of salt pickle Chinese cabbage :D :D Gorgeous, green, crunchy, salty, goodness :D

You'll notice the constant among that lot.....the salt :sigh: how can something so bad taste so good ??

cheers,
Toddy

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Well I don't feel guilty about it, but foodwise...

Piece with banana,peanut butter and chocolate spread,

Chips from the chippie with chocolate (any kind),Hamburger from same,deep fried with a Galaxy bar.

Washed down with Irn Bru of course. Or an Irn Bru ice cream drink.:D

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I can't believe no-one as mention the golden arches :lmao:

McDonalds - Superb hangover fodder.

However my true guilty pleasure has to be This&That which is arguably the best curry house in Manchester that I have frequented for about 10 years.

The chap on the homepage is Anwar and if you mention my name he may well give you an extra spoonfull ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE