Group Buy; Petzl head torches & Exped shrink Dry bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Hi John, have you met your minimum order yet? If not I will start touting around some of the others in my group.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Thanks for doing this :You_Rock_

This is going to be a Christmas present from SWMBO who will insist on whipping it away before I even open the package and gift wrapping it. This is fine, its better than socks, but I am going badger watching in a few weeks time and everything is going to seem sooooo dark :lmao:

(yes I know thats the idea, but..... its a shiney thing... a REALLY shiney thing... :) )

My Mother in Law is buying the Hammock for me as a Christmas pressent too, so no need for forced grins in the morning and listing on e-bay in the afternoon. :p

PS Can I still say Christmas or is it "Mullti-faith-almost-winter-equininox-celebration" :bluThinki

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Zodiak said:
PS Can I still say Christmas or is it "Mullti-faith-almost-winter-equininox-celebration" :bluThinki
There is no smiley to adequately express the rage I feel at the underlying element of tuth in your question :cussing: :rant:

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Silverback said:
There is no smiley to adequately express the rage I feel at the underlying element of tuth in your question :cussing: :rant:

I am Buddhist and still say Christmas quite happily, the main relgion of the UK is Christian so why not?

If I were in India during Divali I wouldn;t expect them to suddenly call it "Festival of floating lights down a river" just to stop me for being offended. Indeed I would probably be more offended that they thought I couldn't accept their faith and traditions :confused:

This is really all getting far too silly and its time everybody just chilled out and stopped taking themselves so damn serioulsy. :(

Reactions: Silverback

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
WooHoo I got mine today many thanks!!!

Unfortunatley it turned up in the day light and She Who Must Be Obeyed has whizzed it off ready for Christmas day. When it will be light again :banghead:

Ohhhh ULTRA Shiney things.... :(

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Mine arrived today - really impressed with the quality of the bags (My second Tikka XP so already knew it was brilliant! ;) ) anyhow many thanks for such a good deal and equally good service :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE