Group Buy; Petzl head torches & Exped shrink Dry bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Been a while since I ran a group buy and since the dark night are coming in I thought that I may as well take advantage of the fact I can get the discounted prices on the Petzl Head torches. Since it is the same supplier I am including Exped shrink dry bags as well as I need some of these for myself.

Petzl Myo XP

http://en.petzl.com/petzl/LampesProduits?Produit=554

I have one of these and it is a great torch. The above link tells you pretty much everything you need to know.

Petzl Tikka XP

http://en.petzl.com/petzl/LampesProduits?Produit=555

I had one of these but a friend borrowed it and fell in love with it hence why I need to order another. This also get a very favourable review in the BCUK magazine.

Exped Shrink Dry Bags

http://www.sailgb.com/p/waterproof_shrink_bags/

Like normal exped dry bags but they have a one way valve on them so you can squeeze all the air out after you have sealed them to reduce pack size. Great for sleeping bags, clothes etc.

Ordering & Payment

This group buy is running on three forums so it is vital you follow the ordering procedure to make sure I do not go crazy. In the event of a mistake and me not being able to match your payment up I just keep the money or the stuff and feel no guilt :D

Post on this thread saying what you want then send a PayPal payment to John "AT" MagiKelly.co.uk Make sure you include your username, the forum and the detailed list of what you are ordering. Remember if you miss this I keep your stuff or money ;)

Prices

The prices are below and include PayPal fees & postage in the UK. For orders outside the UK contact me first as I need to look into what the postage would be.

Petzl Myo XP £ 38.00

Petzl Tikka XP £ 28.00

Exped Shrink XS 20/22L £ 11.50

Exped Shrink S 40/42L £ 12.70

Exped Shrink L 80/85L £ 14.00

Depending on the response I will probably keep this open for about a week and a half. Once I place the order I should get the stuff within a day or two.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Bloody wonderful ! :rolleyes:

I need a spare headlamp for this weekend and a dry bags for the canoe :(

Aint it allways the way !

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Petzl Myo XP £ 38.00

Exped Shrink XS 20/22L £ 11.50

Exped Shrink S 40/42L £ 12.70

Exped Shrink L 80/85L £ 14.00

please and thankyou :You_Rock_

K

KenC

Can I have a....

Petzl Myo XP £ 38.00

...please?

PM me with your address and I'll you a cheque.

Ken.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Petzl MYO please (I wanted one for Christmas!!) ... Paypal on the way :You_Rock_

PS I changed this from the other one 5 minutes after posting it when I realised this used AA batteries...

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Many thanks for organising this. Can I please have:

1 x Petzl Tikka XP
2 x Exped Shrink XS 20/22L

Will Paypal u today

Regards

Dave

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I can take cheques but it is far easier to get PayPal, however, if you do not have a PayPal account PM me for my address to send a cheque. Make sure you send the cheque promptly and include all the details as listed in post one or once again I keep your money :D

James, just confirm what you want and I will get the money off you when I give you the torch. I am sure you will not stiff me for the money. If you do I will set Eleanor and Gwen on you :eek:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
To confirm after my PM

Can I order
Myo xp £38.00
40/42l Dry bag £12.70
Total £50.70

Cheques in the post - no honestly...

Cheers John

Mark

N

Not that Taz

Is this still open???

Please?? Pretty please???

Can I have a Tikka XP for the shiny sum of 28.00

Now.. how do I set up this Paypal thingy lol.....

Taz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE