gross out jewelry!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Tooth fairy stopped paying out for them has she? Hard times mate, hard times.... :D

When I showed the "Fairy Bag" to my wife she just looked at me (in that way wives have..) and said "No chance!" :(
I wore my tooth pendant to work today.
One of my co-workers - a very nice "Alternative" type with bright dyed hair and Tats twining up her neck said "I like your pendant" I said "It is the tooth I had extracted yesterday", she said "Now it makes me feel sicky!" ... most of the guys liked it too.... :)

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
The tooth is about 3cm long - the root of which is about 2cm the hole is about half way up the root. I think this is about the normal proportions...

Yes. Guess the pic distorted it!
Next time go and visit your dentist if the Fish Bone accident happens again. Easily fixed. he will be able to take out any pieces, debried the tissue and make sure it heals properly!
Remember, the next set of teeth you have to place in a glass before bed time!

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Aye.. i remember in the 90's.. when the queen mother had to have surgery to remove a fish bone.. that had lodged in her throat.

Just shows.. it can happen to any one.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yes. Guess the pic distorted it!
Next time go and visit your dentist if the Fish Bone accident happens again. Easily fixed. he will be able to take out any pieces, debried the tissue and make sure it heals properly!
Remember, the next set of teeth you have to place in a glass before bed time!

I saw the dentist the day after the incident - I still had the issues.....

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
It looks like a front tooth going by the singular root, any chance of a photo of your smile ?

Also the reason your photos are sideways is that your phone remembers the orientation that you took them the photo in originally. The actual photo though is saved in lanscape automatically unless you edit it and save it.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It looks like a front tooth going by the singular root, any chance of a photo of your smile ?

Also the reason your photos are sideways is that your phone remembers the orientation that you took them the photo in originally. The actual photo though is saved in lanscape automatically unless you edit it and save it.

It is one of my Vampire Fangs - luckily, due to my facial paralysis on that side it does not show even when I grin ... as my grin is all on the other side....
The photos were taken on a real camera - not a phone - but I will try faffing with them again but all efforts to get them to upload well have previously failed...

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
england
There we go! This bad boy came out this morning.
ce8479de175ef437fb1ebdf324b2f5ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE