Greetings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
Hello, I've been lurking on your site for a week or so now, and have thoroughly enjoyed most of the content.

I'm not a bush crafter per se, rather I am someone with an interest in the skills involved. You'll find me in a tent rather than under a tarp, using a zippo rather than a bow drill, and probably in a camp site rather than in the woods.
That said, I've loved the pages on tarp set-up (and hammocks, bivvy's etc.), the pages on how to make fires, the information on how to camp wild and where it's legal, and will more than likely be practising some of these skills as an "in case".

So I just wanted to sign up to post a quick thank you for all the resources so far, and I'll continue to stick around. Who knows, as time passes I may even become hooked and become a regular poster.

Berk

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2011
Northants
I'm not sure how much my better half would appreciate that. ;) Especially as most hammocks I've seen are one man jobs.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Welcome to the forum Berk,

My misses wasn't keen on the hammock idea, but i got her to try it and she brought herself one a week later.

Somethings gotta be said about a hammock eh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE