Greetings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fluffydave

Jan 29, 2014
Croydon, Uk
I've always been a bit of an outdoors enthusiast spending most of my youth in the local country parks in Havering and consuming anything by Lofty Wiseman and laterly Ray Mears, but once I left home and moved into the urban sprawl of London all of that stopped for a long time, decades even as I settled into the humdrum routine of work and life in the capital city.

My interest was born anew 3-4 years back when an old flatmate of mine introduced me to the concept of wild camping and we immediately started planning a trip to Dartmoor preceded by walking a large chunk of the North Downs as training. The Dartmoor trip didn't go amazingly well with a couple of near death experiences due to navigation errors and underestimating the conditions, but that's a story for another time. Rather than dampen our ardour it just inspired us to learn more and do better.

Last year I got a call from a friend who'd received tickets for a thing called Bushmoot and needed a wingman as it was something he wasn't sure about and his wife really didn't want to go with him. I'd never heard of it but it sounded up my street so we both went along on a day ticket and had an absolute blast, chatting to everyone, attending a really interesting natural cordage session and of course spending a small fortune at all of the stalls.

Since then I've been lurking on these forums, keeping an eye on various discussions and generally just learning, so I thought it high time I actually signed up properly and said hello.

So ... Hello :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE