Greetings from the Jerky Meister

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Oh boy are you going to get in trouble for that blatent advert for your site :lmao: . Not long to go before you get a slap :lmao:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've edited the post you made Martin, you'll see why when you read the rules that tomtom pointed out. Please make yourself familiar with them

It would be good if you introduced yourself a bit better rather than just talked about your business, generally those with businesses get involved with the forum and people learn to trust them as well as them contributing to the community, that way everyone benefits.

If you've any questions feel free to PM me

Cheers

Oh, I've also moved this to the intro forum...

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Hi Jerky Meister and welcome to BCUK

You can edit your posts by looking at the thread and on every post you have made in the bottom right hand corner there will be 2 buttons "edit" does what your looking for and the "quote" well it lets you quote other post. If you dont editi t soon i'm sure a mod will be along shortley and they will edit out all the advertiseing

Please don't be put off BCUK it's a very friendly place full of interesting facts and frequented by a great bunch of people.

Marmite toffee i bet you can't eat a big lump of that :eek: :lmao:

James

EDIT see Tony beet me too it i get a phone call half way through a post and the boss comes a long and makes my post look daft :eek: :red: :dunno:

AlbeoLupus

Forager
Seagull said:
Welcome to the site, Jerky M.

Whats "marmite toffee", forsooth?

Ceeg

Marmite toffee is the work of the devil - actually it tastes rather nice (according to SWMBO :rolleyes: )

Mr Jerky here is a nice man who spends his weekends selling his wares to everybody who stops for more than 2 secondst his stall at a variety of medieval and re-enactment events. His chilli toffee is stonking.

He then spends the afternoons bashing peeps with large pointy weapons and the evenings drinking tea ;) in the refreshment tent :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

albeolupus :cool:

P.S.
Welcome to the site MJ

Andy (WhiteWolf form LH)

Grez

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
-
Hiya Martin,

Nice you see you.

I can vouch for his jerked meatss, they are very tasty indeed.. I got some of his "Beef Red Wine and Black Pepper" last weekend.

Grez..

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Mr Jerky here is a nice man who spends his weekends selling his wares to everybody who stops for more than 2 secondst his stall at a variety of medieval and re-enactment events. His chilli toffee is stonking.

He then spends the afternoons bashing peeps with large pointy weapons and the evenings drinking tea ;) in the refreshment tent :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Should fit-in very well then, eh?

Ceeg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Graham_S said:
be fair toddy, he does fruit too, and besides all the jerky is made from vegetarians :D

True, true :rolleyes: :D :lmao:

Actually I've got a package from him of assorted jerkies. I was going to bring some along to the next meet up......probably have to buy some more though, the way HWMBLT and my brother are guzzling the beef & venison ones :confused: .
I do like the fruit though, very tangy, and he says he's developing a TVP one for veggies too :D
I have to admit that if you want lightweight protein with no funny numbers added, this is the way to go. I still want a dehydrator though, I don't think Martin's doing roots & fungi yet.

Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE