Greetings from the Isle of Wight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 25, 2005
Hi all, great site. Keen interest in bushcraft and learning 'old ways'.

I am going on a week survival course in Breacon in October with Uk survival school, anybody out there been on it?

What temp do you think Wales will be in mid October?

Regards

John

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
allo-ha dude! sorry, i havent got a clue what the temp is gonna be in wales, just wanted to say hi and welcome. you'll have to let us know what the course is like!

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
Hiya, welcome to the forums. :D
johnIOW said:
I am going on a week survival course in Breacon in October with Uk survival school, anybody out there been on it?

I'm gonna guess cold... ;) This site might be of some use to you for checking the weather/temp closer to the time you're going.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
johnIOW said:
Hi all, great site.

Regards

John

John,
By September last year, we'd had our first fall of snow.
As Rich59 says, you can count on it being cold wet and windy, even daylight will be a bonus on those mountains ;)

ATB

Ogri the trog

K

karen

Welcome :D

Have been looking at going to the Isle, sounds and looks beautiful.

Karen

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
A warm welcome John

I done the same course over two years ago, a very practical excellant course although I did mine in the summer.

The leaders I had were great - they knew their stuff and worked hard at making sure we learnt as much as possible.

Enjoy

Chris :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE