Greetings from the Fen country

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ben_Hillwalker

Forager
Sep 19, 2005
Surrey
Hello All,

Just registered so I thought I would drop by and say hello.

I currently live in Ely in Cambridgeshire, but I'm quitting the rat race in a couple of weeks time and moving to Dorset where I will spend a year working as a volunteer warden on a nature reserve. I would like to join any bushcraft groups while I'm down there so does anyone know of any groups based in the Arne/Wareham area?

Cheers. Looking forward to talking to you all.

Ben

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard to BCUK. There are quite a few members down your way, I'm sure they'll be in touch. Also check out the meetup and social chatter forum for people in your area, or organise something yourself (even if it is only a pub meet) ..... I'm sure you'll find like minded folk down your way ;)

:D
Ed

Ben_Hillwalker

Forager
Sep 19, 2005
Surrey
Thank you all. Hopefully I will get to meet some of BCUK's Dorset residents. However, I recently completed a bushcraft course, and one of the participants was a member of a group who meet in Sussex and I was wondering whether a similar group existed in Dorset.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE