Hello from Bedford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheWanderingBeard

Dec 6, 2021
Bedford
Hello all. Looking at getting back out into the green after ten years. I have the time and independence again and need it for the body and mind. It's been great going through all the kit again and as I really want to make it my primary thing I though I should join my first ever internet forum. I would love to link up with any other humans in the Beds'ish area to practice and enjoy the craft and savour the peace. I'm exited to make new friends, thanks very much for having me!

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome to the forum. There are quite a few folk in the not too distant area...although, those with access to land to cut wood, light fires and camp out are rather fewer.

Reactions: TheWanderingBeard

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hello from Berlin!

We are happy to inform you that we already have a special own thread for little people like you:

• Haha
Reactions: TheWanderingBeard

TheWanderingBeard

Dec 6, 2021
Bedford
Hello and welcome to the forum. There are quite a few folk in the not too distant area...although, those with access to land to cut wood, light fires and camp out are rather fewer.
This is the eternal issue is it not? I am pretty new to the area and enjoying brewkit and brekkie recce's down the river. this is most excellent.

TheWanderingBeard

Dec 6, 2021
Bedford
Hello from Berlin!

We are happy to inform you that we already have a special own thread for little people like you:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.......I have discovered my long lost tribe and my true roots; it all makes sense now! (tugs beard in wonder)

• Haha
Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE