Greetings from Norfolk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 26, 2014
United Kingdom
Hello,

My name is Laurens, I live in Norwich, Norfolk. I've had a passing interest in Bushcraft since I was very young, having watched many of Ray Mears' excellent series growing up. I still have not really learnt any hands on Bushcraft skills, however I feel I am now at a stage in my life where I want to spend more time in nature and away from the bustle of the city. Which is what brings me here.

I have a keen interest in natural science, especially Ecology and have done a few studies on forests, ancient woodlands and marshlands whilst at college. This has given me an excellent sense of the workings of the ecosystem, and generally I can work out why things are the way they are or if not I at least enjoy thinking about it!

If anyone would like to share the kinds of activities that they got up to when they first got into Bushcraft, so that I might come up with some ideas, I would be extremely grateful!

Hope to see you around!

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Welcome aboard Laurens, I'm in Norwich too, come and check out the local group in the meet up section.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE