Greetings from Lapland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bwildered

Aug 23, 2012
Finnish Lapland
tinyurl.com
Hello folks,

Having been directed here for the 876,213th time either from google searches or BritishBlades threads, I decided to do the decent thing and register. I see some familiar faces here, and some of you might know me from BB. If you do, please don't say tell them anything! It wasn't me, anyway. ;)

Short bio: Born in Finland, lived in the UK for 12 years not too long a go, now in Lapland, making scandi knives, working in a real job now & then, hobbling in the Arctic wilderness now & then - either on foot or on skis. Not a serious buscrafter, as most of my hobblings are day trips. I'm more an armchair buschcrafter. Well, craft doesn't really come into it much. Oh dear, only armchair and bush left in that case. That'll come out all wrong. Anyway, before I dig myself any deeper, I'll stop this inane rambling. :)

Aug 23, 2012
Surrey
Great. I join a new internet forum and I'm instantly jealous to the point of nausea of one of the other rookies.

An inauspicious start, BCUK.

Just sayin' ...

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Hi, good to see you over here, always admired the work you've shown over on BB, nice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE