Greetings from the Great "North Wet" Portland, Oregon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

middlewolf

Feb 12, 2017
Portland, OR
Greetings from Portland, Oregon. My user name is Middlewolf (the short version of Wolf Who Stands in The Middle.) I go by the nickname of Tony which is short for my first name, Antoine. I have been retired for 9 years now.

I have visited your site for some time due to my interest in bushcraft and am also a member of BCUSA for about 4 years now. (I use the same forum ID and avatar in both places.) I learned to do leather work in junior high school and have continued in it as a hobby. This also helps in our participation in the SCA (medieval re-enactment) This is probably my most active skill set in bushcraft. But I've learned others since becoming a member.

I decided to join your forum as it's interests are the same as BCUSA and some of you are members there also. I like the exchange of ideas and the "civility" of both forums compared to other forums I have visited on the web. Anyway, I hope to learn even more from the ideas and lessons I can glean from this forum also. It's good to share common ground and ideas.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Welcome on this side of the digital pond, pull up a stump to the fire and share a brew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE