Greetings from Lapland.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi all. I used to be an active member here, but haven't been here for many years. I'm originally from the fens, but have been living in Swedish Lapland, 60kms inside the Arctic Circle for 14 years now. It's nice to be back
Hello and welcome x

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi all. I used to be an active member here, but haven't been here for many years. I'm originally from the fens, but have been living in Swedish Lapland, 60kms inside the Arctic Circle for 14 years now. It's nice to be back
Blimey I was thinking of you the other day. Greetings from the Lincolnshire fens!

Reactions: Fenlander

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm doing ok thanks. Got divorced a few months ago, so I'm living alone in the forest now. My 10 year old daughter comes to stay every weekend.
After a back operation a few years ago, I'm not as active as I used to be.

How is life with you?

Sorry to hear of the upheaval, and the need for surgery. I hope life is kinder going onwards.

On the whole I'm fine, life is peaceful and I just try to quietly keep in tune with the seasons.
I think we learn to live with pain, and we learn to still be actively engaged despite our physical limitations.

Spring is definitely here, even if it's 'just' here :) I am itching to plant, but the ground is both perishing cold and sodden wet.
Everything in it's time.

M

Sorry to hear of the upheaval, and the need for surgery. I hope life is kinder going onwards.

On the whole I'm fine, life is peaceful and I just try to quietly keep in tune with the seasons.
I think we learn to live with pain, and we learn to still be actively engaged despite our physical limitations.

Spring is definitely here, even if it's 'just' here :) I am itching to plant, but the ground is both perishing cold and sodden wet.
Everything in it's time.

M
It will be another 4 months before I can start planting
@Fenlander You are about 340km from my position, as the crow flies. I live in Kokkola, Finland.
Hei!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you back mate, been too long! I'm excited to hear of life over there, so very different from here. Looking forard to seeing you about the place again goodjob

Reactions: Fenlander

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE