Greetings From Cornwall

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Hi all. I've just found your fabulous home on the ether and thought I'd drop in to say hello.

Not done too much bushcraft, although I have spent many nights on the South West moors in my time, but was introduced to 'Smarty' a couple of years ago, although I didn't know he was Smarty until I found him on here last night. We spent some time with the great guys at Footsteps last year and it really whetted my appetite to do some more.

Trolling around the internet, looking for places to rough camp, I stumbled across BushcraftUK and was delighted to find so many people who have a passion for outdoor living.

Really looking forward to getting involved with the community and meeting some of you in the years to come.

Martin

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Nice to see a few members from Cornwall, and really looking forward to making a contribution.

I'm hoping to take my 10 year old daughter to the Cornwall RV in April so we may see some of you there. It is always good to put a face to an avatar; well, mostly!! :D :D

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Hi there Martin, Me and the Missus will be at the RV in April mate, so we'll see you there :D

Drop me a PM if you fancy doing any outings before then (even to the pub to talk theory ;)), it's always good to meet fellow enthusiasts.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE