Greetings from Bremen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 19, 2017
Bremen
Hello, my name is Robert. I live in Bremen in the north of Germany.
I´m here, because I met some very nice, friendly and interesting bushcrafters in Jokkmokk / Sweden a few weeks ago. Thank´s to " Dave, Ash, Al, Chris, Gary, Debs and Damen ". They´ve told me a bit about Bushcrafting and I have to say for myself " That´s it ! " I always called it outdoor before.
My english is not so well, but like the meaning of the rune Inguz - " Where there is a will there is way ".

I like this forum, because it grows with every new idea, no matter how great or small.

Robert

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome.
We jokingly refer to the forum as the virtual campfire. Pull up a seat and join the conversations around it.

M

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi Robert, welcome to the forum, it was nice meeting you in Sweden, stick around, get some posts behind you then you can post pictures, it will be good to see some of your stuff.

Al.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Feb 19, 2017
Bremen
At first we are all strangers. That´s a part of everyones life. So I really appreciate your welcoming here. Thank you !!!

I´m sure, sooner or later we have something or in common what we could share or talk about. In the end there is just one thing we all join together - and that´s why we are here.

Al - are you arrived in daily routine again ?

Me half / half. I would not wonderring when I open my eyes tomorrow morning in the tent again. Would be great to continue the vacation for a few days more. After every journey it is like this. Missing the area.
I often recall that evening I met Debs, Damen and Gary. Ash and Gary talked about the Sami mugs, bowls and leather bags. I learned a lot at this evening although it was not easy for me with the language, but they take time to explain - calmly. It was a mix of Sami crafting and bushcraft tips from Damen. I still could sit there and listen to them.

The " stuff " ( hehehe ) you want to see on pics is mostly base camp stuff. Heavy duty I think is word for it. Only when I travel by motorcycle or by canoe it is lightweight stuff.

So, I hope I use the right button now - it´s like a lottery here ;-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE