Greatings from 'The Midlands'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shepherd

Tenderfoot
Hi all,

I was brought up in the countryside, bummed about the world and a few years ago I worked as a Cowherd (Although the locals called you a 'pastore' shepherd) in Switzerland where i really learned how to live in the wilds six hours hike from the nearest neighbour.

I know I have not even scraped the surface of what there is to know about bushcraft and so here i am... Sponge-like ready to learn all i can.

I am soon, (all going well) to complete the sale of my market town home and move to an old cottage on the outskirts of a forest where i hope to hone my bushcraft skills.

Thanks for having me.. :)

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Welcome to the forum Shepherd, if you're used to spending that long outdoors you'll probably find some of us learning as much from you as vica verca.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Welcome mate,and i have to agree those are fine photographs indeed.I look forward to tales of your sheparding days. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE