Got the courage to film my first video on YouTube

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiki

Aug 31, 2016
Oxfordshire
Ive watched a couple of your vids now and really like them!
It's a brave thing to do and you have a natural style. Ive subbed.
I'm also jealous of your kit. Its like a textbook wishlist of bushcraft gear! Haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nomadliam

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Ive watched a couple of your vids now and really like them!
It's a brave thing to do and you have a natural style. Ive subbed.
I'm also jealous of your kit. Its like a textbook wishlist of bushcraft gear! Haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thank you for watching! Really appreciate it.

Its still taking time to get fully comfortable on camera and hopefully some more of my personality will start to show through soon.

My kits been acquired over many years now and I've trialed and tested to what I use now, always still testing new bits out too so it's ever changing. One of my next videos will be a bit about my kit so hopefully you may find that interesting :)

Very nice. Enjoyed that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

riverwye

Mar 4, 2016
Hereford
Just watched your first video Liam on YouTube...you are a natural. It was a great watch and listen. I have subscribed and will catch up with your other videos as soon as I can. I am Paul Outdoors on YouTube :)

Qwerty

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Ireland
www.instagram.com
Just watched the first one and enjoyed it, I like your style. Loved the setting too. I always think it's funny to see a rural looking location but with the ubiquitous noise of overhead aircraft that so many British bushecraft based youtube videos feature. A reminder of the huge population on a relatively small island.

Nomadliam

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
United Kingdom
Just watched your first video Liam on YouTube...you are a natural. It was a great watch and listen. I have subscribed and will catch up with your other videos as soon as I can. I am Paul Outdoors on YouTube :)

Thank you mate! Also have subbed to you, enjoyed your videos too.

Nice video Liam.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching :)

Just watched the first one and enjoyed it, I like your style. Loved the setting too. I always think it's funny to see a rural looking location but with the ubiquitous noise of overhead aircraft that so many British bushecraft based youtube videos feature. A reminder of the huge population on a relatively small island.

Thank you! I'm blessed with the location it's very tranquil, apart from the aforementioned planes overhead, it's incredibly hard to escape. My scotland trips was especially nice for that reason. Appreciate your words :)

Will check it out when I get home and leave a sub and comment :)

Thank you very much :)!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

For a first video, I'm very impressed. It's well edited, it's filmed pretty well, informative and you keep the audiences attention. Most of the time a first video from anyone is either overly dark (or bright), isn't edited/cut down at all, out of focus but your video isn't any of those things - If you hadn't prefaced it with saying it was your first video, Id just assume you had been doing it for years and this was just another well done video from an experienced youtuber so yeh, well done indeed :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE