My first Leatherwork youtube video

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hello everyone,

A youtube-savvy friend of mine keeps suggesting I do some videos, so to get to grips with youtube I put this video together, with help from my other half-goat to showcase some of the things I have made over the past few years :)

I present my first youtube video, with some tracks from my favourite Norwegian folk band, Folque.

[video=youtube_share;oWkfblRW1yM]http://youtu.be/oWkfblRW1yM[/video]

Many thanks to all of you who have supported me and my work :)

Hamish

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Can't watch it on my iPad..... not available for mobile...... See pic

4egubeme.jpg

Gonna have get a fire going and build up the steam to get my PC up and running

Orric

Last edited:

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Nice vid and leather work, I've taken a quick look at your site and wonder if you have any belt hangers for sale?

My Son bought me a Condor knife (which was nice of him) but the sheath sits too high for comfortable use and so I need a hanger to 'lower it'. I like the look of your work so wondered if you've ever produced such an item? (Ideally one with 'snap' fittings for ease of removal etc.)

Cheers

Steve

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Nice vid and leather work, I've taken a quick look at your site and wonder if you have any belt hangers for sale?

My Son bought me a Condor knife (which was nice of him) but the sheath sits too high for comfortable use and so I need a hanger to 'lower it'. I like the look of your work so wondered if you've ever produced such an item? (Ideally one with 'snap' fittings for ease of removal etc.)

Cheers

Steve

Thanks! PM sent :)

Great vid and some great work there too :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE