Got a job !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Oh well done big lad!!!

That's great news, I'm very pleased for you.

Which call centre did you say it was again?.... :)

Liam

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Well done mate, its always nice to hear about other peoples good news, you sound really happy mate and im glad you didnt have to wait more than a month for a new job because i know from experience how worrying it can be as time goes on, so well done to you Robbi.

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
Well done! hopefully it will take some pressure off you (financially).
I have been out of work a few times (longest was 7 months). Not matter how hard I tried, Things slowly slip. It amazing how. It was only after I started work again that I realised just how things had.
Well done.
Alan

Springheeljack1

Forager
May 12, 2011
Sheffield
Congratulation, though I have never been unemployed myself (fingers crossed never will be) it honestly scares me, just that thought of bills/mortgage not getting
paid.
Hope you luck carries on and you enjoy it too.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
guys, i've got to say, the responses to my OP sums up the reason why i find this place is so good, the support, congratulations and encouragement i have recieved from everyone has been fantastic to say the least.

what a great place this is, and what a great bunch of folk,.........Thank you all.

best regards

Robbi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE