Google Ads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...Really usefull ones like "George Bush Speech" and "GW Bush Libary""

I suppose that could be down to the other places on the internet you frequent? I'm getting adverts for 'Intervention Kits - Catu
LV / HV Life saving rescue kits for live line interventions'
and 'Canoeing Alberta, Canada Canoe tours in western Canada wilderness canoe trips in Alberta'.

It helps pay Tony's bills I suppose and these google ads are not as intrusive as some forms of internet advertising.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
we're having a play with them, they're built into the vb system and i'm intending on using them in some format or other, the FM's will very likely not be effected by them as part of the membership. We're seeing how they work, where they can be placed, what sort of ads etc etc.

We get a number of people wanting to advertise on the site etc so we're looking at how it can be accommodated without being over the top. We'll be playing for a while i expect.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ah i see, sorry for jumping on the "no ads" so early, im not very savvie when it come to forums and maintaining them, and have no idea what goes into it, but saying that having now found firefox this has been a usefull thread! yay!

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Anything which keeps the forum open and its continued operations viable is a great thing, if that can be done unobtusively with these type of ads thats brilliant.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE