good stuff sack for nanok.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Firstly i would like to say that i am very annoyed!!:cussing:

bought a nanok endurance -10 just after christmas. only used it once. took it out earlier just to give at an a bit of an airing and upon putting it away again the strap on the stuff sack has just come clean off in my hand:dunno:

firstly, do these stuff sacks have a rep for being naff?
secondly, am i just REALLY strong?
thirdly, can anybody name a good replacement?

Thanks for putting up with my rant.:soapbox:

Dan

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I've never had a problem with mine.
I replaced my stuff sacks with drybags with air valves so I can squish them down and mould them into the shape of my pack so there is no dead space.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I have a 0deg Endurance bag and the hem that the drawstring runs in is becoming unstitched, also the flap that fits over top of bag in stuffsac has come adrift. It was possibly attached by the same stitching as the drawstring.

Ohhh, don't get me started. I have an endurence 0 and the stuff sack was rubbish, The stitching ripped away the first time I compressed it. I contacted the supplier and was promiced a new stuff sack (The sleeping bag was 100% perfect by the way) No stuff sack ever came. I contacted Nanok direct and was promiced a new stuff sack. No stuff sack ever came. I purchased an Endurence -10 for a friend and it too had a rubbish stuff sack that was already straining at the seams (I bet it has burst them by now) But, again, the sleeping bag itself is great and my friend loves it. I also have a Nanok Comfort Down -5, and the stuff sack with it is fantastic. No problems at all. It is made from a substantially heavier material than the Endurence stuff sacks though.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
At present I'm using a Fjallraven waterproof compression bag, you don't want to get your down wet. I've also been looking at the compression bag on the Kifaru site but it's a bit, pimp my stuff sack...; )
jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE