Good eve all!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 20, 2013
Bristol, England
Hello to all,

Name's Martyn and I got pointed this way as I'm told it's a great place for resource son old skills and bushcraft, and form I've seen already such a statement is true! I currently live in Birmingham but this may change in the very near future if plans go well; I am interested in leather work and blacksmithing, bushcraft and wild camping; I've not been out in the field since February but I'm eager to go again, hopefully with more skills and ideas of things to try by then also. So I'm looking forward to meeting new folk and learning much more as to widen my knowledge and skills.

Skynoadar

Aug 20, 2013
Bristol, England
Still just learning but hopefully that will become more of a thing later. After you mentioned here on the Leatherworker forum i had to come join mate, still got to source my last tools for my tool kit. Stupid more important bills coming first :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE