Good deals on Karrimor backpacks and boots

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Don't know if any of you have ever walked into a store called Sports World.

I went in there with the unenviable task of getting some football kit for my kids. To my surprise, in amongst the chav gear and pump up trainers was a bunch of Karrimor KSB boots for between 21 to 30 quid (that's between 70%-50% off the retail price). At that price I got a couple of pairs.
http://www.sports-world.com/product.pasp?txtproductid=180005____
And a pair that aren't on the Website.

They also have a couple of rucksacks:
http://www.sports-world.com/product.pasp?txtproductid=710082____
That's only 17.99 folks.

In the store they had a much larger choice of boots than on their Website. I recommend you wear ear plugs if you shop there so you don't have to hear the endless world cup music. :p

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Sadly there is a reason for this - they are no longer the myhtical welll fitting, quality footwear they once were. Sorry to burst a bubble, I made this mistake, they squeak and rub!

I hope you have better luck.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Hey for 20 quid I was glad that they fit! Seriously though you can try them on in the store and if you don't like the fit then don't buy them. I found them comfortable and if they last for the summer I'll be pleased.

I thought they were selling them off because Karrimor closed down all their retail outlets and it was excess or old stock that they wanted shot of.

I've been wearing one pair for a few months and I was so pleased with them that I went back and got another pair.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
they are no longer the myhtical welll fitting, quality footwear they once were.

Aye, that's because they're now owned by the Pentland group, aka JD Sports, Boxfresh, Ellese, Kickers, Berghaus, etc. etc. etc...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE