Sold Evergoods Civic Panel Loader 28L Backpack (2022 ballistic 3rd generation)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Evergoods Civic Panel Loader 28L Backpack.

Version: Black Ballistic, 2022 3rd gen.

NB:
This version has the following updates to previous version / reviews you'll see:
  • Ballistic (840d) fabric which doesn't pick up lint / fluff or dirt like the previous fabric does
  • A new breathable monofilament back panel that's a big improvement over the previous one
  • The large front pocket has been given its own depth, so when main compartment is stuffed out you can still fully utilise this (large enough to store a shell / puffy jacket or an organiser pouch.
  • Better foam in the shoulder pads
Volume: 28L
Dimensions: 19.25 x 8 x 12.5 in

Product page: https://evergoods.us/products/civic-panel-loader-28l

Description:
Evergoods were setup by two folk from Goruck and Patagonia. The outcome is what feels like a product improved version of a Goruck GR1, improving pretty much everything.

The bag is an ideal EDC / work bag but is also well regarded as a travel bag, being ideally sized for carry-on etc and featuring things like a hydration passthrough on either shoulder strap for use as a hiking bag at destination.

There's a much better description on the product page above or any number of reviews (bear in mind the updates listed above) but the key differentiators for me include:
  • Full length side handle with aluminium stay, down the side of the bag, which gives the bag excellent stability when carried or extracting from overhead compartments etc. This combined with the top handle make it a pleasure to wrangle in and out of racks etc
  • Unique Evergoods yoke that gives the bag a close ride to your shoulders without load lifters etc
  • Top yoke pocket (sits in limbo between shoulder straps and top of bag, mentioned above) gives a large pocket that isn't crushed when the bag is fully loaded
  • Excellent laptop pocket, suspended from the bottom with an second space for documents / tablets etc
  • Great breathable monofilament back panel which seems the best balance of those open foamy ones and a robust face fabric
Condition:
Looks brand new. Bought it just before Xmas and it has been used maybe twice for a trip to the office, not outdoors. Sadly I need to generate some funds.

Price:
Cost me £321.88 just before Xmas with fees etc Sell it for £275 inc postage to UK reduced to £215

Attachments

• IMG_4741 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4741 Large.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4742 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4742 Large.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4743 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4743 Large.jpeg
    346.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4746 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4746 Large.jpeg
    392.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4747 Large.jpeg
    IMG_4747 Large.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
Hi. I know you said you need funds but if you fancy a trade for a Mystery Ranch 2 DAP in foliage green let me know

Sent from my [null] using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE