Going Gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Hi,

Just wanted to give a thank you to Marshall at Going Gear. I ordered a big bunch of firesteels and strikers from him in February but they hadn't arrived by mid-March. Upon contacting Parcelforce it seems that someone had made away with the firesteels, leaving only the empty box (seems strange unless someone wanted a big lot of 'steels and even recognised them as such! :dunno:). So I contacted Marshall who asked if I wanted the order redelivering, leaving him to have to sort out a claim with UPS.

The firesteels arrived today! An impressive collection of HUGE 'steels and discrete little ones. Can't wait to burn stuff! The strikers are fantastic, too, highly recommended. And Marshall even threw in a free little key-ring torch. Fantasic service, thanks Marshall! :You_Rock_

Claudiasboris

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Trading forum's where I found them. They offer a BCUK discount, too, though I think there's a 10% off until the end of May deal somewhere.

Had a play with the firesteels today and they do throw big sparks out, I like them. It did take a few strikes to get going though, probably my technique.

No connection with them apart from being a happy customer. Now I'm thinking that I need one of those Zebra-light head torches...

Claudiasboris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE