goatskin water bag multi fuel stove hunting catapult plus more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hiya matt have you got anything off the swaps list mate. am breaking my neck trying to get a wildlife hatchet not for me but for my daughter she is going to croatia very early next year with university to study bears in the wild. something to do with a protection programme run by a wildlife charity.. they are living in woodland for an extended period. professional rangers with them etc. on the checklist of stuff they need to take a small cap axe is included. as they will be setting up hides etc.. something id love to do as would anyone into bushcraft but i thought a wildlife axe would be great for her as she is studying wildlife... speak soon mate...
Ayup Leigh, what would you want to trade for the water bottle? It's right up my street!! :)

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
last bump on these items guys cos they will be off to the bay at tea time p.s. my wants list has been revised...

what im looking for.
(1) woody clone blade blank as near as possible to the dimensions of a woodlore...
(2) shark designs brass or copper tinder box.......
(3) brass or aluminium. milbro or milbro proshot catapult.
(4) granfors wildlife hatchet
(5) broken or working stanley g150 compass as im needing the prism and thumb ring assembly............
(6) enzo trapper or trapper blade blank steel unimportant..
(7) colonial english fire steel​

Last edited by blackfeather; Today at 09:47.​

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE