Glow Gadgets. Com

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
This is a 'Heads Up' for the excellent service I received from Doc at Glow Gadgets, here.
clap.gif

Not only was he extremely patient and good natured when I wasted his time by asking a question which was (VERY) clearly answered in his advert, and it pains me
sad0068.gif
to think how I could have missed it!
duh.gif
He was the most personable, professional (and funny) guy whom its been my pleasure to buy from. Period!

Excellent products, prices and packaging, with fast, secure delivery.

Remarkably, this was my first purchase, and a modest one at that!

Thanks Doc!
happy0034.gif

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
What did you purr--chase. Sir?

Sir?... Sir?... Are we about to do a Monty Python sketch?
happy0009.gif

I bought Doc's Fenix P3D and a new holster, but Doc very kindly sent more than I bought, with a very funny note explaining why.

I EDC a P3D (amongst others) but wanted another as a dedicated Packrafting light as I like gear for specific tasks, this P3D will fit on my life vest and helmet (and has a Peli Light M1900 as backup, as do both my Packrafts and life vests).

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've used them a few times. The service is superb and friendly. I even got Haribo with my packages.... what more can you ask for.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I surprised a friend of mine last night (the father of my little crew member), he'd always really liked my P3D, so I gave him the one I just bought, with lanyard, sheath and batteries.

Its now his EDC.
happy0054.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE