Glastonbury

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
well the gods smiled down upon me and my friends as we succsesfully got 35 tickets for us all to enjoy the best festival ever, i think they felt sorry for me for making the outdoors show so poopy!
Anyone else have such luck, anyone distraught?
Jamie
P.S we done it all in less than a hour!!!!

Backyard Bushcraft said:
well the gods smiled down upon me and my friends as we succsesfully got 35 tickets for us all to enjoy the best festival ever, i think they felt sorry for me for making the outdoors show so poopy!
Anyone else have such luck, anyone distraught?
Jamie
P.S we done it all in less than a hour!!!!

Cool - well done mate :D

My festival days are well and truly over, too many people for my liking these days, but I hope you have a great time ;)

As for distraught - nah I can get backstage/vip passes for things like this :naughty:

Have fun.

Phil

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
i also missed out at the outdoor show, but the gods were also on my side as my mate got through and got me a ticket to glastonbury, cant wait.
steve

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Thirty five tickets??? Gosh!

I'd sort of agree with Phil - it's a bit too chaotic now but I'd love to pop
by again one day. This year I will be with you in camping spirit though
as I'm Plantlore-ing it at Woodsmoke the same weekend.

For anyone who wasn't so lucky...

I listened to 6music yesterday and they were outlining the many ways
of getting tickets (other than tipis / teepees/ tepees [delete as appropr.]
for which you can still get tickets anyway), including all the newspapers,
radio stations, mobile telephone companies, green police, oxfam (no
spaces left now), counselling tents, selling on stalls, roadying work.

My recommendation would be to Google the following periodically and
see what comes up ;)

"Win Glastonbury tickets"

Jan 22, 2006
uk
like tmktc i'm lucky enough to be able to get passes (or work) at these things - but in my twenties it was dead cool - now all i see is the rubbish people leave and the scouse scallies giving everyone grief - and the fact that no-one will stop them in case they get a black eye...rant rant rant, where's my wurthers original's!!??

haha, glasto is ace - have a really really great time, if you see anyone in trouble - help them out, even if its just by shouting at the baddies to draw attention.

p.s pitch your tent on the top of the hill near the farm, there are loads of proper loo's and wash facilities up there that only a very small % ever seem to know about - and if it really rains you'll be fine.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
would love to enjoy the festival though it just didnt sit well with me when i went what 10 yrs ago .
i went with some people who didnt have tickets (i did have one)any how we parked up checked the fence out found a good getting over point and helped each other over .
was great fun - i thought great now im gona have a great time . but within a few hours i realised how many people were there and after several random events with some real wasted people i decided sod this for a game of soldiers and walked to castle carey and hopped onto a train back home .
now i have met loads of people over the years who rave about the festival i just found the overwhelming amount of people there well overwhelming .
have decided that if i ever do the festival again i will be rich enough to have a helicopter hover around main stage with a sofa securely attached to its winch so i can enjoy from that
which kinda translates to i probably wont go again.
like i said despite having a tiicket i went over the fence but that for me was by far the most fun part of it - maybe i should of spent the weekend going over the fence going out again then regoing over the fence lol
-maybe the organisers could make it an event in itself like capture the flag kinda thing
lol

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Hi Wayland,

I missed out on Glastonbury tickets this year so Womad sounds good.

When is it ? and where is it ? any info would be good!

Thanks Glen.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
The last time i went it was at carlyn bay in cornwall but witshire's not that far

away. Thanks for the link by the way and do tell, what exactly are you up to?

;)

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Missed out on tickets, so I got some for the Wireless Festival instead. Queens of the Stone Age and The White Stripes are playing so it keeps me happy. :)

dean2

Jan 21, 2006
surrey
Hi GUys,
though i had fun at the bigger festis, i like the much smaller ones now! if you missed out on the bigger tickets, look out for the gathering in may, its really informal, but a load of fun, check it out on www.anticearthworks.co.uk, there are loads of photos to give you an idea of what it is like............. who knows maybe see some of you guys there!

chees
Dean :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE