Ghillie kettle group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok guys I would have done this last night but I didn't finish work till very late and was to tired to do it...

I will be sending out your payments tonight when I finish work. I know some of you can't pay till next month, that is fine !
I am just sending them out as it is one job less to do. I will also be away from the 21st of this month till the 7th of October with the TA. So if you send payment during that time don't expect anything to be done, but I will be checking in from time to time.
Ok guys
thanks
sandbag47

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Arrived this morning from FedEx, went straight out to give it a try.

8002767923_5b2cf50c51_z.jpg

Thanks again for running the Group buy :)

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
mine arrived today - just in time for my birthday - off to the Lakes for a long weekend to try it out

many thanks for arranging this

Max

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
More good news :)
Ok guys I'm off today to play soldiers for 2 weeks. anyone who joins I will deal with when I return. But I will keep an eye on this tread just to see what going on.
ok guys
thanks
sandbag47.

P.S happy birthday Max :)

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
Mkettle arrived safely yesterday - thankyou. Weather far too bad to go out and play. Maybe later today.

Thank you very much for doing tis - have a good two weeks away.

Best Wishes
David

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
hi steve recieved mine today not got chance to try it as the wife wrapped it up for crimbo thank you for taking the time and effort to do this group buy its a fine looking peace of gear cant wait to try it

cheers again andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE