Get your free Nikwax products!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Long Stride

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2006
Dundee
My TX Direct arrived this morning :D

Unfortunately, as I was at work, one of the dogs got there first :(

One bitten through jiffy bag with a leaking sachet of TX direct.

At least the carpet is now Waterproof :rolleyes:

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
Very impressive. I did the quiz last weekend and the free packet of TX Direct landed on the doormat on Friday. Mind you the wife thought I'd been buying kit again and was all set to send me to the naughty room. Again :-(

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I did the quiz some months ago (for me and the wife) and got my stuff through fine. I waited until I could do it again, and did so about 3-4 weeks ago but I am still waiting for my freebies to come through :( Any-one else been left waiting?

Stu

M

mikehill

Mine also arrived tis morning, along with two group buy hammocks! Cool!

They give away hammocks too :eek: Cheers Spamel :) I got one wrong but it still said "congratulations, you're prize is on it's way" :lmao:

Cormac

Tenderfoot
May 26, 2006
S. Ireland
I did the quiz some months ago (for me and the wife) and got my stuff through fine. I waited until I could do it again, and did so about 3-4 weeks ago but I am still waiting for my freebies to come through :( Any-one else been left waiting?

Stu

Still waiting

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Oooh, is it that time again? :D I did win the lottery last week!

Ten quid! First time I've ever won! I went to Beverly from Leconsfield, where I was learning to drive through the Army, to buy my first ticket when the lottery was first launched. I ran down with another guy and we went home for the weekend. I didn't get a single number. When I saw him on the monday I asked how he got on. He said all six of his numbers had come up! I asked him what he was doing in work and he said that three had come up on one line and the other three came up on another!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE